The debate over the best way to sell your home when you’re having financial struggles – sell it to a cash home buying company or list it with an agent – has been going on for years. Homeinc is here to settle that argument once and for all. There are three things every home seller should consider:
- Can you afford to take the long journey? Some home selling methods require several stages or steps. Are you willing to take that journey when selling your home? Are you prepared to work with a real estate agent or broker and endure numerous inconvenient showings? If you’re not, then work with a cash home buyer like Homeinc.
- How fast do you need to sell your home? Before you decide on selling your home, consider how quickly you need to sell it. Will the real estate agent be the better choice or a cash home buying company made up of licensed agents like Homeinc?
- How much money are you willing to spend? You’ll need to consider what selling your home is going to cost you. In other words, what are you willing to pay in order to sell your home? Some home selling methods require spending a certain amount.
Now for the actual comparison of selling your home to a cash buyer or working with a real estate agent or broker. There are 5 factors to consider when deciding between a cash home buying company and working with a realtor:
- Closing costs and commissions – every realtor works on a commission (up to 6%) that the seller must pay once their home sells. Plus, the seller must also pay closing costs. You pay zero commisions when working with Homeinc.
- Home showings – this is definitely one of the more difficult aspects of selling your home. It’s almost like prepping for a job interview only more inconvenient. There’s no open house or showcasing when you work Homeinc to sell your home.
- Renovations and repairs – a realtor will encourage that all necessary renovations and repairs be done before showing your home. Homeinc will buy your home “as-is” and do the work.
- Time required to sell – when you list with a real estate agent or broker, it could take up to 6 months or longer to sell your home. When you work Homeinc, we can close within 5 to 7 days.
For more information, call or text Homeinc at (888) 850-2636 today. Our licensed real estate agents would be happy to be of assistance and can help you understand the process better.