If you are struggling financially in the current economy, you are not alone. Millions of Americans like you, are paying thousands of dollars more per year to live and it’s hitting them hard from an economic standpoint. Whether you are considering downsizing for retirement, own a second home that was inherited, or are planning on selling your home and rent one instead, deciding to sell your home in order to get out of debt is never an easy decision. However, continued financial struggles are difficult to deal with as well.
When is Selling my Home to get out of Debt a Wise Decision?
There are certain situations wherein selling your home to get out of debt makes sense. For example, if any of the following are true, selling your home to get out of debt could be a smart move on your behalf:
- You need to pay off your debt so you can downsize and move into a smaller, more affordable home.
- You need to pay off your high interest debt and increase your monthly cash flow.
- You are facing foreclosure.
- You are living from one paycheck to the next and you have more debt than what your income can cover.
- Your monthly mortgage payments are so high that renting will actually save you money.
- You are struggling financially and you have no option but to sell your home.
- You are unable to make your monthly mortgage payments and refinancing isn’t an option.
- You have fallen behind on HOA fees or property taxes, or they are just too high. As a result, you could lose your home.
What is the Best Option to Sell Quickly and Get Out of Debt
The agents at Homeinc have been helping sellers find the right selling solution for decades. In addition to working with your timeline, Homeinc’s goal is to make sure that you get the most money possible quickly. Homeinc purchases homes “As-Is” meaning you will not need to make any expensive updates or repairs. Homeinc also waives commissions, adding more money for your at closing.
Homeinc will buy your home even if there are code violations, the home is in probate, or there is a property tax lien against it. Whether you own a condo or a townhome, manufactured housing or a mobile home, a multi-family complex, or a single-family home, we will help you sell you property. Call or text the team at Homeinc today to get started. (888) 850-2636.