Life can come at you fast, and you’re not always ready. But as a homeowner, you have options. If you must sell a home quickly in Augusta or the greater Richmond County area to free up cash, relocate, or avoid unmanageable homeowner expenses, Homeinc can help.
At Homeinc, we buy Richmond County homes for cash fast. So, if you need to sell your house and close quickly, we have the speedy solution you’re looking for.
Why should I sell my Augusta house for cash?
Many situations can make it imperative for a homeowner to sell quickly. If any of the following circumstances apply to you, Homeinc would love to talk to you about your Augusta house.
Moving to a new Georgia location or a different state altogether? Augusta is great but needs and tastes change over time. Perhaps you or your spouse has a great job opportunity in a new location.
Or maybe you found a new city that suits you better during this stage of your life. Either way, don’t miss out on securing a great new home because it’s taking too long to sell your Augusta house. Instead, sell quickly to Homeinc and make the move.
Homeowners with no surviving spouse often name their children in their will to inherit the home. When that happens, it’s common to sell the house to pay any existing debts and then distribute the remaining proceeds to the heirs.
Probate is typically a complicated and time-consuming task. Selling the home quickly for cash can help speed up a lengthy process. It’s also far more convenient for everyone involved, especially if you or your siblings live in a different state.
As our parents age, managing a house on their own can become too much for them. The time may come to move them into your home or an assisted living facility. Sometimes, you have minimal warning. A quick sale for cash can lessen the stress and free up the money you need to take care of your loved ones. Homeinc can help.
Homeownership can be expensive. Regular maintenance and timely repairs are necessary to keep everything in tip-top shape. But a lack of adequate time and finances is problematic for many Americans. Even more frustrating is that failing to make the required repairs right away can lead to costlier breakdowns and issues.
So, now you have a house in need of renovation before you can put it on the market. But that’s only through the conventional real estate sales process. Repairs aren’t necessary to get an instant cash offer from Homeinc.
Divorce is rarely easy, and property division can be a particularly thorny issue. Many estranged couples find it economical to sell the marital home and split the profits. Yet, most divorcing couples don’t relish the thought of going through a lengthy home-selling process together. A quick cash sale with Homeinc eliminates that problem.
Pending Tax Foreclosure
If you have trouble paying your Richmond County property taxes, costs quickly add up. Richmond County charges 3% interest on your overdue tax bills, plus advertising fees. After two years of unpaid taxes, Augusta homeowners may face a tax deed foreclosure. A quick cash sale can free up the funds to settle the tax debt and avoid the impact a foreclosure can have on your credit.
What are the benefits of selling your Augusta house fast to Homeinc?
So, you may be experiencing one of the situations described above or something similar. A quick home sale with Homeinc offers many advantages:
- Transparent cash offer – Take the guesswork out of your home sales price. We give you a no-obligation, competitive cash offer for your Augusta home right away.
- No expensive commissions – In a traditional real estate sale, you pay up to 6% in realtor commissions. For example, that’s $27,000 coming out of your pocket on a $450,000 sale! But not with a Homeinc cash sale.
- Avoid wasting time and money staging and showing – Don’t worry about strangers tromping through your house, and there’s no need to spend money staging it perfectly.
- Renovations and repairs aren’t necessary – Homeinc purchases your home “As-Is.”
- Steer clear of financing delays – We pay with cash. So, you’re not waiting for a mortgage lender to approve – or deny – a homebuyer who makes an offer on your house.
- Terms flexibility – We can work with you if you need more time to move after selling us your home.
- Learn what your Augusta house is worth – We offer a free property value analysis.
- Enjoy cash-in-hand fast – The timing is up to you. Homeinc can close in 5 days and wire the money to your bank immediately In many situations.
Enjoy professional services from our qualified team of licensed realtors and a fair and competitive cash offer for your house. Call or text 888-850-2636 today to speak with a knowledgeable member of the Homeinc Team.