If you’re struggling financially and need to sell your home quickly, you may be tempted to contact a home investor or investment firm. Unfortunately, you often run into amateurs or unethical companies. Even worse is the fact that the cash for homes industry is not immune to illegal activities including frauds and scammers. When you reach out to Homeinc to buy your home, you’re dealing with highly experienced and reputable professionals. We understand your requirements and can accommodate buying the house as-is.
Our 3-Step Process
You’ll quickly discover that working with our company is a hassle-free and stress-free experience thanks to our 3-step process for buying your home. Here is how it works:
- Step #1: Call Homeinc for a FREE property analysis – we’ll evaluate your property and make you a cash offer within minutes.
- Step #2: We’ll send you a contract – once you agree to our cash offer, we’ll send you a contract to sign and return to us.
- Step #3: We’ll close on your home within 7 days – or if you prefer, you can choose your closing date, whatever works best for you.
Your closing will be handled by an escrow agent from a licensed title company and the money will be wired directly into your bank account.
3 Reasons to Sell your Home to Homeinc and not an Amateur Investor
When you’re searching for an investment company to pay you cash for your home, here are 3 reasons to avoid selling it to amateurs:
- False offers or promises – unlike Homeinc, working with an investor involves selling your home in a non-traditional way. If the investor makes you an offer or promises a certain amount that seems too high, it probably is.
- Lack of communication – beware of investors that don’t answer your questions kindly and patiently. If they don’t answer your questions, consider this is a red flag. It’s best to thank them for their time and move on.
- Paying rent to stay in your home – watch out for an investor that promises to buy your home and will allow you to keep living in it if you pay them rent. This would make them your landlord.
Make sure you select a reputable cash-for-homes company that has gotten good client feedback and online reviews. It is best to choose a company that has been in business for years. If you’re searching for a company with the most experience, integrity, and trustworthiness, call Homeinc today at (888) 850-2636.